Sep 1, 2019

Sunday Share - Experience Creativity with Magnolia Lane Cards

This week I'm highlighting the Magnolia Lane Cards featured in the Experience Creativity Brochure. These items are not in the Annual Catalogue but you can browse the brochure from your chair by clicking on the link on my sidebar - I really encourage you to check this out because if you don't want or need a lot of products to create cards, then this is the answer!
The cover features the Magnolia Blooms Stamps and card bases and it couldn't be easier to get started creating than using this group of products!
These are some of the cards you can make using the stamps and card bases - I made some this weekend so I have them ready when I need a card "right now". Why not get started and order yours now? Use my online store by clicking on this link and your order will soon be on it's way!
Here's a quick video showcasing the products to give you an idea how easy it is to create your own cards at home  . . .  and your stamps, inks and block included in the package are ready for you to choose you own cardstock and papers next time you sit down!
And a quick heads up - starting September 4th the popular Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Sale is back - talk to your friends and split the packs up - there's lots to share! And you'll  get some of your favourites at a sale price - and FREE is good :-) Here's a sneak peek at what's going to be on this sale:
Shop any time at my on line store using this link - it's quick, easy and most of all your order is on it's way to your home really quick!!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!