Sep 8, 2019

Sunday Share - Celebrate With Cake Cards

Are you looking for some quick and easy stamping to get some cards made? Then the Celebrate With Cake Stamp Set in the Experiencing Creativity Brochure is calling your name!! I've been featuring some of the stamps and products in this brochure because it is full of amazing, quick and easy projects that you can do without needing a long list of products . . . . take a look at the brochure on my sidebar and you'll be ready to order too - click here to go directly to the brochure items in my on line store!
Watch how excited your family and friends get when they realize you MADE their card just for them! No need to share that you whipped it up with just a few products and a glance through the video below for some inspiration! If you want more help, or want to bring your new products to my studio to work on them, let me know! I'd love to help you with your projects!
If you are a veteran crafter then you'll be super happy that our Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale is back - it's on until the end of September so check out all the deals with your friends and maybe split some of the packages so you have a great variety and save money too! The last item number you enter is the FREE one - even if it's the most expensive - awesome deal!!
I'll be happy to help you split up the packages so don't wait! I have orders going in early September 12th and will be happy to add yours - just email, message or call me to get your orders in. Here's just a few of the projects our design team came up with - what are you going to make first??



There are only a couple of days left to sign up for the September Paper Pumpkin Kit (by September 10th) - it's going to be super fun to make this kit for kids, co-workers, family or anyone who loves getting a treat. The Paper Pumpkin team even made a haunted house from the box to show off some of the fun bits in the kit - take a look!
And lastly - the Holiday Catalogue is now live and on my sidebar for you to get started on your holiday projects and this catalogue is filled with awesome projects for you to make! I will start featuring cards, ideas and workshop dates next week in my post - so watch for it!
Remember you can shop any time at my on-line store by clicking on this link and your order will soon be on its way!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!