Aug 25, 2019

Sunday Share - The Wesbrooke Catch Up and Some Spooky Fun coming!

I forgot to share last month's visit to my ladies at The Wesbrooke - we had a great time making our cards, had some new residents joining us for the first time and everyone had a blast!! As the Recreation Director was on vacation, I brought a friend along to help who had so much fun with us that she's ready to do it again!!  That's what is great about crafting - that we can share our love for making cards with others!

Here's my happy ladies - showing off their cards
 And here's the cards we made. These cards are a great design for any patterned papers you might have in your stash and they will help you use them all up - why would you want to use them up?? Well that's easy - so you can buy more LOL!!
Halloween is coming, which means that Paper Pumpkin has been busy, busy, busy. We thought you might like “a hand” with your "frightful" festivities, so we designed September’s kit, Bone Appétit, with you in mind. Love Halloween?? Then this kit is for you!!!
The kit includes 20 food-safe treat boxes (perfect for special kids, family, co-workers or RAK gifts), a unique and exclusive Halloween stamp set, and a spooky, special-edition box. September’s kit also gives new meaning to the word “handmade.” (Cue the scary laughter!)

So don't be left in the dark this Halloween!  If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin kits lately, then you are in for a treat - especially with the September kit which you can order here but only until September 10th! Sign up now and you can join the Paper Pumpkin Facebook page which is brimming with fabulous ways of using your kits each month in addition to the suggestions that come with the kit!

Watch my events page on my website for updates on sharing everything wonderful in the Holiday Catalogue - coming to you online September 4th!!

Want to get any products shown here today to make your own cards? Then shop anytime using this link to my online store - or email/message me to add to orders I have going in :-)

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!