Mar 31, 2019

Sunday Share - Storage by Stampin' Up! arrives April 1st!!

Hands up everyone who loves to create in an organized space! I think Stampin' Up! has been looking over our shoulders and decided to help us out - look what's coming!!
You will love the products in the Storage by Stampin' Up! line . . .  clean white pieces to go with any room or area in your home. Wherever you have your creating space, you can add some of these modules to help you keep your ink pads, markers and blends together!
What's more, Stampin' Up! added a Configuration chart so we could work out how many of each item we need for the products we have in our spaces - no need to buy bigger and wait for it to fill up . . . . when you need more, you can buy more - how easy is that?? I can send you the full PDF so you can work out what you need for your space! Just message or email me and I'll have it on the way to you :-) Send me your order or go online (click here) starting Monday, April 1st to order yours!

The Ink Pad Holder is designed for the new style ink pads so will not hold the old style ink pads (that's where the old style carousel still comes in handy) and the Stampin' Blends will be right at hand and lay flat which is the best way to store your markers! That open box cubby is perfect for your snail and other adhesives to have them handy and ready for use. I'm sure you will find lots of ways to make these storage units work for you - and share your pictures when you are done!

Watch this quick video for more ideas -
I'll be back next week with my usual card ideas but the release of this new line of storage products was too good not to have their very own post! Get ready to order yours starting Monday, April 1st . . .

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!