Mar 10, 2019

Sunday Share - More Swap Cards and Sale-a-Bration continues to March 31st!

Wow - I've had so many things to share with you that I forgot to show you the last of my cards from the swap I participated in with the team I belong to - they are a talented group of crafters and I love being able to share what they make! For this swap we had to "CASE" a card from one of the current catalogues (CASE =  Copy and Share Everything) so take a look:
The Amazing Life Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalogue includes some larger than life greetings as well as some great line designs that you can place in corners like Elaine did on her card above - and the set is bundled with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (used to create the frame) for the perfect touch on any card! Yes, you REALLY do need those framelits!!
This card features the Floral Romance Suite in the Occasions Catalogue - with the gorgeous designs in the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Papers and the beautiful floral images and greetings in the Wonderful Romance Stamp Set. The Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies have some that emboss as they cut - like the leaves on the card above. You can't go wrong picking the coordinating items from this suite as Alison did when she created this lovely card for the swap!
Let's not forget the Annual catalogue - it's got some amazing products too that tend to get overlooked when a new catalogue comes out! Cindy's card shows off the Apron of Love Stamp Set and coordinating Apron builders Framelits Dies that work so well together in this card. Did you realize the plaid apron was made from one of the holiday papers called Under the Mistletoe Designer Series Paper? Take a good look at your papers and see where you can use them year round! Such a fun card to give to a best friend that may craft with you!
Remember that Sale-a-Bration continues until March 31st but the special FREE items are only while supplies last so get your orders together and start shopping (click here to go to my store) before your favourite is gone!
If you want the ultimate bundle that will save you money too - then sign up for the starter kit as it is an amazing value - you can pick your choice of products in either current catalogue to a value of $225.00 and pay only $135 (no taxes or shipping) and that's $60 more than usual - or you can get the BIG bundle for $175 which includes $225 in your choice of products PLUS the limited edition Craft & Carry Tote! That's the one I'd go for! You can test drive your bundle here by clicking this link and become part of my team too!
Want to create your own cards?? Why not join me at my monthly Make it Monday events - next one is March 18th at 7:00 pm. Please RSVP here or send me an email or message so I know you are coming and prepare enough kits, too! Cards are 2/$5.00 and you can make as many sets as you want (or free with qualifying orders of $35+).

Enjoy the rest of your weekend - I'm loving this sunny day! Makes me want to start thinking about camping again :-)

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!