Feb 10, 2019

Sunday Share - Some Card Swap Ideas for you!

I belong to a great team of demonstrators from across Canada and each time Stampin' Up! introduces a new catalogue, we are given a chance to participate in a "card swap" so we can get a variety of cards to share with you, without having to buy all the products all at once. Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I received recently so you can see how great the stamp sets are and think about what you'd like to make with the stamps!
Sale-a-Bration is on and you can get free products with every $60 you spend so don't delay - check your wish list now and shop soon - you don't want to miss out because you waited too long and then find out the item is Back ordered (like the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack)!

How cute is this happy puppy card I received from Alicja using the Happy Tails Stamps Set??




Happy Tails was one of the first sets on my list in the new Occasions Catalogue - and I love that it has a matching Dog Builder Punch that you can order with the stamps as bundle and save 10% - that's like getting free shipping! Check out the items on my online store here. When you add a pack of Whisper White Cardstock and a pack of matching Whisper White Medium Envelopes you have earned an item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure and can pick any of the $60 value products FREE! Have fun shopping for your free items by clicking here!

Next is a card I received from Yvonne - you can read all about this Lasting Lily Stamp Set below!


One of the most beautiful stamp sets in the Sale-a-Bration brochure is called Lasting Lily. It is one of the new Distinktive design stamps with so much depth to the stamp - you won't believe the dimension you get from this stamp! Check out your wish list and stock up on your regular supplies too because once you spend $120 you can get this set FREE and it will be so worth it to have on your shelf.


Did  you know that Stampin' Up! is releasing some very special products in March (and for the month of March only!!) to coordinate with some of the Sale-a-Bration sets. And Lily Framelits Dies are on the list to die cut the flowers, leaves and greetings from the stamp set! You don't want to miss out on this fantastic set - so get the stamps now, and the framelits as soon as they are released in March!
If your wish list is getting longer - why not place your order as a new member of my team? You can purchase $225 worth of products of your choice and it will only cost you $135 and no commitment  to spend any more if you don't want to. A second sign up option gives you a great crafting carry bag for only $40 more!  If you decide you like being a part of this Stampin' Up! family, then you have until July 31st to make your first quarterly minimum purchase . . . lots of time to get friends and family helping you meet the amount!  Check out the details on my website here - or call/message me for more details - it really is the best deal going!

Reminder that my next Make it Monday will be on February 18th even though it is Family Day - you are welcome to come and bring someone with you to share the evening - check my events page here and RSVP!

Here's my last swap card for today from Pauline and it features a Host Set in the Annual Catalogue called Very Vintage - just a lovely card!!
Enjoy looking at my swap card samples today and I hope I have inspired you to create something special in your crafting area - it's a snowy afternoon here in Maple Ridge and I'm ready to get cozy and play with my stamps some more!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!