Feb 17, 2019

Sunday Share - new Sale-a-Bration items you can get FREE!!

If winter is still hanging on in your area, then spending some time crafting is sure to cheer you up! Here's what happened this past week in our part of the West Coast - looks pretty when you don't need to travel, but created quite the mess with traffic!!

And here's the new products Stampin' Up! introduced on Friday so you can enjoy Sale-a-Bration even more . . .  shop any time at my online store (link here) or drop me a quick email or message to let me know what you would like - I'm happy to help you anytime. There is a new stamp set, an embossing folder and the Painted Seasons Stamps and Designer Series Papers - wow!
A quick video showcasing the new Painted Seasons bundle that you can get FREE with your qualifying purchase - it's going to be a best seller for sure!
I'm at a scrapbook retreat for the weekend - working on some new project ideas and trying to catch up with some of my scrapbook pictures and pages - hoping it's not too cold for us!!

While you are thinking about your wish list, why not get the "ultimate bundle" and get the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit - joining Stampin' Up! for the discount on your products is a great budget decision and if you decide to stay on, then you get all the best parts of being among other crafters who share your passion - and you get to be part of my team!! Check it out here and contact me for more info or just do it!
I will have a Make it Monday event on February 18th at 7:00 pm even though it is Family Day so you can RSVP on my events page and I'll save a spot for you!

What are/were your plans this weekend??

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!