Feb 3, 2019

Sunday Share - Join my Stamp Club now! and a Sneak Peak Video

It's Sunday again, and we are back from a wonderful trip to the Palm Springs area to visit family who spend the winter there (lucky guys!!). It was sunny, warm and blue skies every day we were there - and now we are back to the West Coast reality of temperatures hovering around + 0 mark and it's trying to snow for the first time this year . . . . this was taken arriving in the airport in Palm Springs. I hope it reminds you of warmer weather too!
I have ONE opening left for my 2019 Stamp Club morning session starting Thursday, February 14th at 10:00 am. If you would like to join an amazing and fun group of ladies who stamp and create together, then message, email or call me and I'll give you the details. We do 8 club classes during 2019 and you will get to be the host with the rewards once during the season. It's lots of fun and a great way to budget your purchases and get things on your wish list gradually.  This group is the daytime part of my evening session which meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 4:30 pm.  The daytime group meets the following morning. Together you form my Stamp Club for the year. Let me know quickly as I know this spot won't last!!
Paper Pumpkin has released a sneak peak of the February kit which is ready to go to happy members mid-February. You must be registered by February 10th to get these super fun kits sent directly to you via FedEx (in Canada). Here's a video to watch . . . . . and the February kit is all cards which I know you will love!
You can get a 3 month subscription and be eligible for a Sale-a-Bration items of your choice . . . .just sign up here and you are ready for a monthly fun surprise! Each month Stampin' Up! shares videos and alternate projects in case the kit isn't something you would normally make so you are never without some guidance to make what you'd like!! These kits are a great value as they include everything you need to create the project each month - inks, stamps, papers and adhesives. And they are designed by Stampin' Up! artists so you know they will be a quality product when done!
Browse my online store for some amazing new products and choose your FREE Sale-a-Bration items - for every $60 you spend, you can pick a free item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure so get shopping and enjoy creating!

Happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!