Feb 24, 2019

Sunday Share - #simplestamping with Lasting Lily

If you have seen some of Stampin' Up!'s latest posts you will notice they have challenged us as demonstrators to make cards that are easy, quick and adaptable to most stamp sets - using the hashtag #simplestamping. It's a great reminder of using our basic products (stamps, paper, inks) to create some quick cards - and who doesn't love that??

I decided to take the concept to my first Stamp Club class of 2019 earlier this month and this is what we did for our #simplestamping card:
Quick, easy and definitely a design concept that can be used for many stamps - two ink colours, one stamped layer mounted on crumb cake a note card sized base . . . 
The next project added quite a bit more to the card and I showed everyone the new framelits coming out March 1st to coordinate with some of the Sale-a-Bration Stamps - you won't want to miss out on getting those! That's a new direction for Stampin' Up! and it's certainly a popular one!! Check out my online store for all the great FREE items you can earn with your purchases . . . I have an order going in by noon on March 1st so let me know if you want me to add anything for you or use my Shop Now button to go online yourself!

For this card we inked the flower stamps in Powder Pink, then took a Sponge Dauber and added a bit of Highland Heather ink to the stamps then stamped onto the cardstock for die cutting with the coordinating Lily Framelits Dies - it gives it a really soft look when you add the ink before stamping!
And these are my thank-you cards for everyone ordering this month - another way of using the Lasting Lily stamps with the greeting from Itty Bitty Greetings added to the front. And I love the new Stitched Rectangle Dies in the Occasions Catalogue!!
Want to get a monthly kit in a box? Paper Pumpkin is turning 6 and March's kit will celebrate this anniversary by giving everyone an extra stamp set! That's right, you will get two stamp sets in the March kit! You won't want to miss this special kit and we've been given a sneak peak that it's going to be all cards too! Sign up here by March 10th or go to my online store and scroll down to buy a subscription which give you FREE Sale-a-Bration items too! Remember March 10th is the deadline to get this special anniversary kit!

Until next time, Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!