Oct 28, 2018

Sunday Share - Birthday and Christmas Cards at The Wesbrooke

A quick post today to share with you the cards my ladies made at The Wesbrooke last week. They are always in need of birthday cards for the residents, and this time everyone made one to help fill the birthday box so they have a few ahead . . . .

Here's the birthday card we made - with an option for Thank You if you want to change it up! The Designer Series Paper is retired, but everything else is currently available in my on line store so you can shop (click here) and re-create the card idea at home.
The Christmas card we made was really popular and they all told me it's never too early to start card making for the holidays! Next month we will get to make some more!!
Once everyone had completed their cards, I handed out some small "Trick or Treat" bags which were greeted with lots of smiles . . . . I love going to visit the ladies and making cards with them!
If you think you will be short of time, try making cards from one of our awesome kits! They have everything you need except adhesives and you can spend a relaxing evening or afternoon making your cards - what a great feeling it is to have some cards ready to give next time you have a special occasion!

Check out the Stampin' Up! kits on my website :-)

What did you stamp this weekend?

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!