Oct 6, 2018

Happy World Cardmaking Day!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Yes it REALLY is a day and yes we are celebrating!
Stampin' Up! has given us a whole week of specials so don't delay picking up your favourites before the sale ends Sunday, October 8th at 10:00 pm Pacific (I'm allowing for a bit of time in case you can't log in right away!) Click here to get started now or message/email me to do it for you!
I've already ordered more 12" x 12" Whisper White Cardstock - and the Very Vanilla is on sale too - the perfect size for making those 3" x 3" gift cards, or using on Scrapbook pages too. And yes, I got more Dimensionals and Tear & Tape adhesive too - why not when they are all on sale??
If you want cards in a hurry, then this "Lots of Happy" kit is perfect for you - it includes stamps and an ink spot so you only need adhesives and you are ready to create. It includes some exclusive to the kit watercolour pencil colours, and you can add to the kits ones with an assortment from the Annual Catalogue. You can even purchase a refill kit once you've done the first set!

Look at some of the cards I created and I even changed some up a bit to see what I could make "outside the box". I used some of the retired Sale-a-Bration card bases for the pretty So Saffron and Calypso Coral cards. You can sub any colour that you have on your craft table - what is your favourite colour?
Here's the Watercolor Pencils assortment you can add to your kit so you have lots of variety!
Don't wait to place your order - you could forget with all those thoughts of turkey and pumpkin pie on our minds for the next few days - have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and hope you are sharing some of your day/s with your family and friends!
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!