Oct 21, 2018

Sunday Share - All Is Bright Suite for beautiful projects!

I really love the new Holiday Catalogue so much - there are so many great ideas inside the covers as well as awesome products for you to add to your craft supplies so you can explore new card and 3 D ideas . . .  I loved the All Is Bright Suite of products so much, that I featured the stamp set and punch for one of my Make and Takes at my recent Open House event!  Doesn't this page from the catalogue put you in the holiday mood?
Here's the bundle and the Designer Series Paper you can get simply by clicking here and ordering, or when you connect with me at any of my events or by email.
And here's the really cute card we made and a 3 D gift box that I showed as well . . .  so easy to take a card idea and transfer it to a 3 D item!
I used some of the gorgeous paper for a class we did that showed how to take a stamp set from the Annual Catalogue (Serene Garden) and turn it into a Christmas themed one - sometimes all you need is different paper and trimmings and you've got a whole new look!
And here's a few more "All is Bright Suite" ideas from the Stampin' Up! concept artists that are in the Holiday Catalogue - if you don't have your own catalogue yet, let me know and I'll make sure you get one. Meanwhile check the button on my blog sidebar for the online version.
Sign up now for my newsletter - you won't want to miss the Holiday Helper series as we get closer to Christmas and you want some ideas "right now". Week 2 was released last week and I can catch you up if you sign up now!

Make it Monday is tomorrow night October 22nd - from 7:00 - 9:00 pm in my home studio. RSVP so I have kits ready for you and you are welcome to bring a friend too - can't wait to stamp with you!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!