Nov 4, 2018

Sunday Share - Snowflake Showcase for Holiday Magic!

If you haven't visited my website yet this week, then you need to visit it now and check out the beautiful Snowflake Showcase of products - they are an amazing array of coordinating stamps and dies to help you design the most fabulous cards and winter themed scrapbook pages too!
The Stampin' Up! concept artists have been busy creating ideas for us and Pinterest is exploding with many more as people receive their orders and show us what they are creating! Take a look at some of these ideas, then put your order in so you can join in making some of these wonderful cards and pages too!


And the products aren't just for holidays - here are some cards made for other occasions using the same suite of stamps and dies!


Shop anytime at my online store (shopping in your pj's??  No problem!) by clicking on this link which takes you directly to the shopping section.

Want to see some more ideas???  - then watch this quick video from Stampin' Up! which gives you lots of ways to use these coordinating products - and while you look I'll share something I found out -  the White Velvet Sheets are so soft to touch - they make perfect snowscapes or die cut some snow covered trees!

If you need any help with your projects, let me know - I'm only a call or message away and would love to help you get ready for the holidays!

Sign up now for my Holiday Helpers newsletters coming to your in box weekly to give you lots of fun ideas for gifts, cards and more! And check out my events section to see what's happening in my studio - I'd love to see you soon!

My next Make it Monday event is November 19th at 7:00 pm. RSVP on line (click here) so you can join me in making cards and tags for your family and friends.

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!