Mar 11, 2018

Sunday Share - Amazing Congratulations

Today's share came from my trying the Two-Step stamping technique with my new Stamparatus!

Yes, I was lucky enough to get in on the first pre-order period and my Stamparatus arrived earlier this week. I was definitely doing the Happy Dance I can assure you!!!
It is everything I hoped from seeing videos from the leadership group who got theirs before Christmas (only fair as they spent two years helping to develop the Stamparatus) and I must say it is even more that I expected . . . .  it is a good weight so does not move around on my desk and it is a perfect size to do larger items. Check out this post to see more on the Stamparatus details and get ready to put it on your wish list for June when the new Annual catalogue comes out!
I decided to play with a Two-Step stamp I got from the Occasions Catalogue called Amazing Congratulations and I was really happy with the results.  Once I got the stamps placed on the different sides of the Stamparatus plates, it was easy to make more than one card in the different colours.

Here's the cards I did - two different colour combinations and two very different looks - which one do you like best??  While I was at it, I stamped more strips with the greeting so I am ready to make more cards in a minute!


The Tutti-Frutti Card bases with coordinating envelopes were so quick and they are FREE with Sale-a-Bration until March 31st - a great way to have cards ready to go - just add your own greetings and maybe some Shimmer Ribbon like I did on the Calypso Coral card above - another FREE Sale-a-Bration item! I also added some Iridescent Sequins (Annual catalogue).

The Soft Sky card on the right has some of the Subtles Enamel Shapes stars on the greeting strip in Wisteria Wonder and Soft Sky.

What are you making this weekend? If you need some new products, or want to stock up on the basics - shop at my online store link here and earn your free products now before March 31st!

Share your creativity with me and I will enter your name in a draw to win the two cards I made!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!