Mar 7, 2018

Sale-a-Bration Heartfelt Blooms is a Winner!

There aren't too many weeks left in Sale-a-Bration - you need to pick out your FREE items and get your qualifying orders in by March 31st to get those amazing products so you can start stamping and creating!

The Heartfelt Blooms Stamp Set is a new venture for Stampin' Up! - the artist drew the design while looking at an actual bouquet of flowers and turned red rubber into this amazing stamp where the images look like a photograph! The concept is so new that Stampin' Up! is taking out a patent on the process (called "Distinktive" stamps) so I am definitely hoping we will see more of these realistic stamps soon!

You have to try it for yourself to see how easy it is to make some really awesome cards with this stamp - I am so glad I got it and have had a chance to play with it. And guess what - I'm taking it to a scrapbook retreat this weekend so I can play some more! Click on this link to my online shopping or email/message me to get your order in for you!

Here's pictures from the flyer to show you how the concept artists used the stamps (nothing wrong with copying their ideas if you are stuck for inspiration!) and then I'll share a couple I made too  . . . .



Here's the detail on the stamp itself - and the script on the greetings is perfect for so many occasions!

Here's my cards to share today - the first in Tranquil Tide I received from a friend in a swap - the other two are thanks to the inspiration on Pinterest from a couple of demonstrators:


This card is made using Marina Mist and Basic Black cardstock, stamping on Whisper White cardstock, with some Rhinestones
 and the inside got stamped too . . . .

This card is Sweet Sugarplum (one of the In Colors retiring end of May so if you like it, get it soon!) with Basic Gray and the Basic Gray Shimmer Ribbon in Sale-a-Bration too. I stamped the greeting right on the flower and then added some Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to the centres of the flowers.




A quick tip when using this stamp - make sure your ink pads are not too juicy as the detail will show so much better if your ink pads are not putting too much ink on the stamp. You might even want to "stamp off" onto grid paper first as I did on both my cards :-) 

If you are still not sure if this stamp is a must have after looking at these WOW cards, then check out the video from our Stampin' Up! trainer Brandi who has even more ideas to share with you - I'm sure you will agree this stamp is a keeper!


And if you are looking for a super quick way to get to the $60 threshold to earn free product - then check out the Paper Pumpkin kits and their "cheaper by the dozen" pricing - how great would that be to have a kit come to your door each month - a fun surprise to make with kids, grand kids or when you are travelling! You can also get 3 or 6 month subscriptions and each of them gives you free Sale-a-Bration choices - check this link here for more information!

Happy Stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!