Nov 6, 2022

Sunday Share - Fitting Florets Collection For All Seasons

 

Good morning!! I'm so excited to share some brand new products with you today especially the new dies (did you see the ovals??) that work so well with the stamps and the Designer Series Papers.  You know I love pretty papers but I also love to use them on my projects and this package hits the mark with so many pretty designs as well as lots of neutral patterns for any occasion. 

You will be able to create seasonal and all-occasion projects with this exclusive collection of coordinating products that's available starting November 1st. With so many options to mix and match, you'll be set no matter whether you want to send birthday wishes, express your gratitude, or spread some Christmas cheer.

The new Framed Florets Bundle is an early release from the upcoming January - June Mini Catalogue. While you can purchase the Framed Florets Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Framed Florets Dies separately, purchasing the bundle will save you 10% and it's the best way to get the most from your purchase!

Also available as part of this collection are a range of exclusive coordinating products, but only while supplies last. These items will not be in the upcoming mini catalogue so will not be available to purchase after January 4, 2023.
The Framed & Festive Cling Stamp Set also coordinates with the Framed Florets Dies and has beautiful Christmas sentiments for all your holiday crafting with this collection. The Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls and Fitting Florets 12" x 12" (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper are perfect for Christmas projects and more.

Want it all? Just click here and add the Fitting Florets Collection to your basket!

Here's a couple of cards I made with my pre-order of the collection - I love how the dies and Designer Series Papers can be used for more than one season and more than one occasion!! 

The first card I made has the adorable oval hearts die which cuts into the cardstock to give us a die cut frame of mini hearts - and you can use the hearts in a shaker card like the concept artist at Stampin' Up! shows in the video I've included at the end . . . . . Here's my card for you - 
I used the Night of Navy cardstock frame to highlight the strips of DSP and I used one of the dies to cut out one of the images on the DSP - it wasn't a perfect match but it worked for my card. I could have fussy cut the image but wanted you to see that you can use your dies even if the image isn't an exact match!  I added the Celebrate greeting label from the Framed Florets Stamp set inked with Night of Navy.  Now my card is ready to send for almost any occasion! 
I had fun building this card for Christmas giving - I started with the Evening Evergreen card base and the checked DSP, then took my cues from the coordinating colours listed on the DSP and added some Sweet Sorbet Glimmer Paper strips and die cuts from the 2022-2024 In Color Glimmer Paper Pack - love the ombre look of each piece!  I also die cut some pieces with the Distressed Gold Specialty Paper - another favourite of mine to add some subtle shine 😉. The idea for the card came from the box you will see in the video!
I die cut the oval from Evening Evergreen for my frame, and then die cut another from Basic White to add the awesome sentiment stamped in Sweet Sorbet to tie it all together . . . . what do you think??  I wrapped some White Glittered Organdy Ribbon around the card front and made a quick knot then added some of the Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls from the collection. Lots of sparkle for a fun and fairly quick Christmas Card!!
Want more inspiration for this collection? Watch the video below for lots of ideas and some background on how the products happen too . . . let me know if I can help with any of your projects at any time and hoping to see you on my next Zoom Craft and Chat event on November 22nd at 7:00 pm. 
Happy stamping!

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!