Nov 23, 2022

Birthdays Are The Theme - Canada Inks Up! Team Blog Hop

If you are needing to make some quick birthday cards then check today's post for some inspiration!!  Our Canada Inks Up! Team Blog Hop features birthday cards which we always need to have on hand . . .  who likes the thought of running out to the store at the last minute to pick up a card or two?? 

I sure don't and that's why I usually turn to our Annual Catalogue for all the amazing year-round products and get my inspiration from the Designer Series Papers, the Stamps and Dies or Punches, and the fabulous artwork from the Stampin' Up! concept artists on each page!

I needed some cards for men in my life, so turned to the He's The Man Suite on p 78-79 . The Specialty Designer Series Papers were perfect for some quick cards where I only had to add a stamped greeting found in the Celebrating You set. 

Here's another one - same design and different die-cuts!

And a close-up of those cool die-cuts!

I'm sure you could have these cards ready to give before you could grab your purse, keys and get to the nearest store 😉. You really need to take a second look at the DSP because it has two sheets of punch out Die Cuts to coordinate with the DSP - look how the card below doesn't need any stamped greeting - it's all DSP! 

And those die-cuts are perfect for adding to your scrapbook layouts too . . . I keep all my die-cuts in a Clear Envelope in the pack of DSP - always ready for me to use!

I can't forget cards for any of my girl friends - somehow they seem easier to make or maybe it's that I have a few (well, maybe more than a few LOL!) stamps with floral images. The card below is made with one of my favourite sets called Painted Poppies on p 29 and the greeting is stamped then die cut using the Charming Sentiments Bundle on p 38 - love the effect the dies give to the words! The background DSP is from Tea Boutique 6" x 6" DSP.

I hope these cards inspire you to make a few to keep on hand - they are quick and easily adaptable to the products you have in your stash!

Click on the picture below to get all the products I used today - 

If you need any inspiration I'd love to help you - just message or give me a call 💕. You can also check out my Zoom Craft and Chat events - let me know to add your email to my invite list!

Happy stamping!

Ginny

6 comments:

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!