Jul 14, 2022

Stampin' Dreams - Christmas In July Blog Hop


Crafters LOVE "Christmas in July" as it gives us the best excuse (if we need one!) to break out all our holiday crafting supplies and start making cards and gifts ahead of time . . . .  sometimes it's just a reason to see what others are making as we browse internet sites looking for the best ideas. Does that sound like you?? It's definitely me! This Blog Hop is a great way to see lots of ideas all in one place!

Stampin' Up! released their Holiday Mini (aka July-December 2022) catalogue on July 1st along with their latest Sale-a-bration flyer and we are all buzzing to share some ideas with you today - grab your mug or cup and join us as we give you some great new products and tips. Remember to comment too as we love knowing that you stopped by! 

My cards today started with my wanting to use the new Split Card Textures Dies in the Annual Catalogue along with the Sweet Candy Cane Bundle in the Holiday Mini.  I also grabbed the new Deckled Rectangles Dies for some background layering. 

Part of the Sweetest Christmas Suite includes the Real Red & White Glimmer Paper and I've used that for a sparkly background on both my cards. I could get sparkle behind both die cuts with a 4" x 6" piece, cut at an angle like in the picture above. I was super happy that the Glimmer Paper shows in most of my photos too! And if you don't like glitter everywhere - then you will love this paper as nothing rubs off onto you or your workspace! 

I die cut the candy canes from the Sweetest Christmas Designer Series Paper - how cool is that when we can use die cuts to cut out our DSP designs??  I'm quite happy to do fussy cutting any time, but it's so neat to have the dies work their magic for us! After I did the Garden Green card, I decided to turn my Real Red card to landscape and like how it came out! Which do you like best? I added the Festive Pearls and some of the Real Red & Garden Green Ribbon Combo pack to finish off the card (and a bit of the DSP to the envelope flap!)

Sale-a-bration is on until the end of August, and all items in the flyer are "while quantities last" so be sure to get your orders in sooner so you don't miss out on your choices. My favourite items are the Tree Lot Dies (you know I love camping!!) and then I usually pick up any Cards & Envelopes sets for making quick cards whenever I need some and I always find room for some amazing Designer Series Papers too! If you buy the Sweet Candy Cane bundle you earn a FREE Sale-a-bration item right away - add in some of your regular supplies and you've got enough to earn the Tree Lot Dies. It's that easy!! 





If you need a new catalogue do let me know - I've got yours waiting for you to pick up, mail or drop off! Meanwhile use the links on my sidebar to see all the fabulous new bundles and papers . . . 

I'd love to have you join me for my Craft and Chat nights on Zoom - message or email me for the link for the invites - next one is Tuesday July 19th at 7:00 pm. 

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Stamping!

Ginny

Blog Hop List:

12 comments:

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!