May 22, 2022

Sunday Share - Abstract Beauty Quick and Easy Hits of Gold!

When you find yourself short on time to make a few cards, then a Suite of products like the Abstract Beauty Suite in the January-June 2022 Mini (Spring Mini) can easily come to the rescue. Pair it with a stamp set like Celebrating You and you've got so many occasions covered and ready to make and send . . .

I made these three cards to show some of the items in the suite, but also had to share one of the new die  sets in the just released 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue called Fabulous Frames Dies. These dies add the perfect touch to your card making supplies and will add a classy look to any cards you are making.  I die cut one piece of Gold Foil (5 1/4" x 4") and die cut two frames and the punched heart shape from that piece - no waste!

All the cards were made with the Abstract Beauty Cards & Envelopes (you get ten different cards and envelopes in the pack) and from there I added some pieces from the Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack to finish off the cards. I also used some of the Abstract Beauty Designer Series Papers with its hints of gold on one side for two of my cards - can you guess which ones?


Here's close-ups of each of the cards I made - it was so easy to add the layers and play with the various pieces in the Ephemera Pack to get the finished designs 🙂💕 I used another new die set for the sentiments called Stylish Shapes Dies - you can get just the right size for each of your sentiments!



Here's the picture of the various sentiments in Celebrating You - you can't go wrong with a versatile set like this one!

The Spring Mini will be retiring the end of June, and once the retiring list is posted next week I know some of these items will be in short supply. Now is the time to get your order in and pick up the items on your wish list before they go forever . . .  you can shop my online store anytime using this link, or connect with me to help you place your order. 

Happy stamping!

Ginny


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!