Jun 21, 2020

Sunday Share - Happy Father's Day to Our Men!!

I'm still crafting (from a distance) with my ladies at The Wesbrooke and although we can't meet in person, I've been working with their Recreation Director ,Anita to make sure they have some kits on hand to make cards each month.
This month the kits were all about celebrating the men at the residence, so I thought it was fitting to share the cards with you on Father's Day. Even though the papers are now retired and the greeting is from an older Paper Pumpkin kit, you can easily substitute what you have or the products in the awesome World of Good Suite (click here). You can grab it all and be ready for some amazing projects, or you can pick and choose your favourites like I did! Shop Now and they will soon be at your door ready to make some magic with you!
I did a couple of versions of the same card so they would be able to have something a little bit different and special for their day -the one above is in Night of Navy and the one below used Soft Suede - both with Very Vanilla for the card base. Which one do you like best??
It's all about saying we care about you guys - even if we don't always show it!

What are you creating for the men in your world? Our new catalogue has so many wonderful options for our guys -  here's some you might have overlooked and want to think about . . . . on pages 28-29: Game On, Geared Up Garage and Campology are all great stamp sets to share on your guy cards or layout pages! Making a journal of the current times?? These stamps can add graphics to what you are doing to have fun and make memories while staying in your smaller bubble!
Check out my blog and Facebook page on a regular basis for card ideas and to keep up to date - not ready yet to open the doors to my crafting space as it's too hard to keep the physical distancing needed but one day we will be back together!! Want to shop now? Click here! Need some help? Contact me anytime!!

Happy Father's Day and Happy stamping!!

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!