Jun 7, 2020

Sunday Share - Drum Roll for the NEW 2020-2022 In Colors!!

With the release of our new Annual Catalogue, we get a chance to see the new and trendy In Color Collection too and it's amazing this year!! I admit some years, I'm not crazy about the colours - which is totally okay as we are all drawn to different colour palettes - but this year I love all the colours and can see using them in many projects!
I made a few cards using each of the colours to showcase how well the colours work together, and I'm sure you can visualize them fitting into your favourite colour palettes too!

Quick measurements for you to make the cards at home are: Card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"; scored at 4 1/4". In Color CS layers are all 4" x 5 1/4"; Whisper White CS layer is 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"; In Color DSP is 1 3/4" x 6" cut in half at 3" and one side turned over; greeting strip 1/2" x 3 3/4" punched with Triple Banner Punch and stamp your greeting; punched flower left over from my bookmarks and add some In Color Enamel Dots. The Lovely You stamp set is full of happy greetings that you definitely need to get!!
Here's some of the products I used to make the cards and the bookmarks that go in any catalogues you pick up from me.  I did arrange for Stampin' Up! to mail catalogues to those I don't see on a regular basis - for everyone else - be sure to connect with me and get your catalogue soon - it's truly drool worthy!! I can put it in my box at the door for you to pick up, or I can arrange a porch drop off at your place.
The Flowers For Every Season DSP has ALL the new colours in it - so you know it's going to coordinate perfectly with your card and layout ideas . . .  what are you going to make first??
Over the next month, I will be showcasing some of the products I received and how I am using them, so you can pretend you are visiting my studio while we stay at home and maintain our social distancing - I know it's not the ideal situation but we can keep on crafting while sharing ideas and how to make the cards too!

You can shop my online store any time 24/7 (click here) and have the order go directly to your house - or if online shopping is not for you, then email me your order and I'll get it going for you. If you don't have your catalogue yet, then you can download it from my link on this blog page - look for this icon and click!
If you like doing kits that are quick, fun and have pretty much EVERYTHING included, then sign up for Paper Pumpkin now at this link and scroll down to the Paper Pumpkin details - you don't want to miss out on June's kit called Share Sunshine, designed by our CEO Sara and meant to be filled up with treats and passed on to someone once you make the cards inside! You need to subscribe by June 10th to get this month's kit!! 
We are trying camping for a few days this week, so I may not be as responsive as normal - depending on the internet connections. We are staying close to home and social distancing with friends while we camp - and planning to enjoy our few days in the outdoors and away! I hope you are getting out and enjoying some walks, fresh air and friends from a distance too!!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!