Jun 10, 2020

It's Almost Summer - Time to Tour the New Catalogue

2020-2021 Annual Catalogue

The official kick-off to summer is here - the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue is live!

If your list is as long as mine, connect with me to make your wish list dreams come true! Many of my customers are surprised to learn that it only takes $200 in product to earn free Stampin' Rewards. You can earn even more with a qualified order.

There are so many amazing new stamps and accessories so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy the tour!

Let me know if you have any questions and if you want a paper copy of the Annual Catalogue to hold - I have yours ready for pick up or drop off. 

If you live further away and have placed orders but not in person, then there is a catalogue coming to you - Stampin' Up! are re-sending all the ones I ordered because they seem to have got lost with our pandemic mail problems. Please be patient and do let me know when yours arrives!! 

Happy Stamping!

Ginny


www.craftyperson.com

DOWNLOAD A DIGITAL COPY

Annual Catalogue 2020-2021 | Stampin' Up!

Save a Bundle Starter Kit Promotion



Save a Bundle - Starter Kit Promotion

From June 3 through June 30th, when you join my team and become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, you can add any stamp/tool bundle from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalogue to your Starter Kit for FREE. The customizable Starter Kit is already a fantastic value, so adding an entire bundle from a brand new catalogue is the frosting on top of the cake!

FIND OUT MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!