Mar 11, 2020

Sale-a-Bration Second Release - Spring Cards Just For You

The Sale-A-Bration Second Release

Have you heard the news? Stampin' Up! has just released 5 exciting new Sale-a-Bration Reward choices! Which is your new must-have freebie? I just can't decide. The Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper (#152312) is gorgeous on its own and is great for lots of colouring techniques. I can't wait for mine to arrive so I can try adding some colour with my brayer and sponges - one of my favourite was to add some subtle colour . . .

The Rise & Shine stamp set (#152303) has adorable, reversible photopolymer stamps and greetings that are sure to get any crafting day started right. I've already got customers ordering this set to coordinate with the Cup of Cheers Dies carried over from the 2019 Holiday Catalogue.

Maybe I'll have to get them both, LOL!!

Sale-a-Bration is the perfect time to treat yourself to something fun for free while you stock up on your crafting essentials like Whisper White (or other) cardstock, embellishments, adhesives and envelopes!

Can't wait to see you in my craft studio soon :-) Check my Events page on my website for next week's Coffee and Cards dates and book your time soon!

Happy Stamping!
Ginny
Sale-A-Bration Second Release Tags In Bloom Project Collection The Mini Catalogue Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!