Aug 4, 2019

Sunday Share - Loving the recent Paper Pumpkin Card Kits!!

I was super excited to get my July "On My Mind" Paper Pumpkin kit right before we went away for a few days camping . . . . .  and then it was so sunny that I could not stay inside the trailer to make up the cards so they waited until I got home. I was almost wishing for a cloudy day to stay inside and play.
Aren't they great cards?  This kit had 3 of each design with coordinating envelopes - I've got individual pictures below for you to see . . . . and the best part is that the cards coordinated with three suites in the new Annual Catalogue so fun to mix it up a bit with those products too!
Here's my un-boxing peek of the products this month - an exclusive On My Mind stamp set, a Pretty Peacock Ink Spot, 9 card bases and envelopes, Linen Thread, mini paper clips, sequins (oops I forgot to put them on for the pictures!), all the makings for the cards and adhesives and dimensionals too.  The only thing you will want to add is some scissors to cut your thread, twine or ribbons, and maybe some Snail adhesive as it makes putting the cards together much quicker!

And here is a look at each card with the matching envelope - super cards for anyone on your list and you can use any greeting to make the card special for the person who is getting it from you! I've also linked the coordinating suites to my store so you can find the ones you want and get them on their way to you!

Woven Thread Suite (p 13-14) coordinates with this card -
Garden Lane Suite (p 40-41) coordinates with this card -
Come Sail Away Suite (p 144-145) coordinates with this card -
And here's what I did with the punched out strip leftover from the ship wheels (thanks to an idea I saw on the Paper Pumpkin Fan Club Facebook page) - I added some of the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper in the Mossy Meadow stripe to the card front (and a strip inside and on the envelope flap, too) and stamped the greeting in Mossy Meadow Ink.
It's so easy to make the kits into something different - you only need a bit of imagination and maybe some help from the super fun Paper Pumpkin Fan Club Facebook page which you can find if you are on FB :-)
August kit's sneak peek is here and it's all about Fall! And the fun part is that there will be an Add-On kit you can get through my online store or from me once you are a Paper Pumpkin subscriber to change up the kit and make a ton of cards! That's a first for the Paper Pumpkin Team and we are super excited about this option (I'm also happy about the sneak peek for the kits too!) Here's the details for you:

August Kit Information
Makes 6 fall-themed gift bags
Makes 12 fall-themed gift tags
Coordinating colors: Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Merry Merlot, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock, and Soft Suede

Add-On Information (available to Paper Pumpkin ACTIVE subscribers only)
Gift of Fall Add-On Bundle (item 152885) order on my website store or ask me – next order going in on August 15th
Price: $13.00 Includes 24 card bases of 2 different designs with coordinating envelopes (note card size)

Here's a quick video to get you excited so you can sign up (by August 10th for this kit) and join the fun! If you have any questions, send me a quick message or email and I'll help you get onto the Paper Pumpkin track . . . my customers love it!
Here's the link to sign up now - you can suspend any time you are going to be away or will be too busy to make the kit (but it doesn't take long and you'll be so happy with what you've done!) so only suspend if you aren't going to be around.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!