May 5, 2019

Sunday Share - more card ideas for you and retiring products too!

I promised last week I would share some more cards with you and highlight some of my favourites that are retiring the end of this month (well, technically June 3rd but we know most products don't last that long!).

Our Stamp club projects last month featured a gorgeous bundle from the Occasions Catalogue called Beauty Abounds - the sad news is that bundle is retiring at the end of the catalogue but the good news is you will still be able to purchase the stamp set (Beauty Abounds) and the dies (Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies) separately (but no 10% savings). Why not make your budget happy and order while you can save - just click here and start ordering!! We did a #simplestamping card (above) as well as a really pretty one using the dies (below) using all the retiring In Colors on the same card! I got this card idea from a friend who is also a demo named Eva - thanks Eva! The Night of Navy card base and envelope featured above is on p 26 in the Occasions Catalogue and called Happiness Blooms Memories & More Cards/Envelopes - ready to stamp and add your own ideas in two sizes! Click here for more information on this great product!
Our other project used the retiring Amazing Life Stamp Set and the coordinating Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies also from the Occasions Catalogue - and the bundle is still available at the 10% savings and the dies will be carrying over into the next catalogue. I do like those dies and know that you will be seeing lots of cards with them featured as frames or rectangles - love the stitched look! Click here to get yours now so you don't miss out! And pick up some of that Gingham Gala 6" x 6" DSP while you are making up your order - it's perfect for so many card ideas and has 48 sheets so a great buy!
I have a new team member Katy and she shared a cute poster with me that her hubby Alex texted to her - talk about a super supportive hubby - I think he just gave her permission to have "both" hobbies, don't you??
Remember to check your wish list against the retiring items (click here) and order while your choices are still available - I have an order going in May 9th and can add to it if you don't want to order online. Let me know what you want, plus payment information and I'll be happy to put it in for you :-)

If you have placed orders with me in the past year I have a new catalogue ordered for you - those not living locally will get yours in the mail and everyone else watch for my Catalogue Launch events coming at the end of June/early July. More details will follow closer to the time!!
And mark your calendar and RSVP for my next Make it Monday on May 20th (yes I know it's a long weekend but sometimes people are looking for some crafting time too!). RSVP right here! so you don't forget and I know to make up kits for you and anyone you bring! At these events I encourage people to use their existing supplies with their project ideas. Why would I do that, you ask? Well the answer is simple - so then you have room to buy new stuff - LOL!!

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!