Dec 23, 2018

Sunday Share - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

It's getting closer to the big day - are you ready yet?? I still have cranberry sauce to make, and some gifts to wrap but otherwise I'm pretty much ready to cook our turkey dinner for our family coming on Christmas Day . . . . I thought you might like to see some of the latest cards from my stamping studio as well as some swaps I received from my very talented club members!
Some quick and easy ideas with our mini Pizza Boxes as well as the Envelope Punch Board - it's great to have these products on hand so you can be ready for some cute gift presentations!
Here's a couple more Christmas cards we did - one using up some retired Christmas-y DSP from last year, and the other with the beautiful Joyous Noel Specialty Designer paper in the Holiday Catalogue . . and time is winding down to get your faves from this catalogue so if you want any products then I'd recommend you order now (click here) before they runs out for good!
And my last share for the year is showcasing the Wishing You Well stamp set which made some great Christmas cards (the one above and below), but is also perfect for any occasion - and it's carrying forward into spring so you can get it in January!
Remember my blog and website will both be undergoing a refresh and maintenance starting December 27th so you will not be able to access any shopping or catalogue links until I am up and running again in early January. I will let you know for sure when all is updated and active again so you can view the new Occasions Catalogue as well as the Sale-a-Bration flyer (our favourite time of the year for FREE stuff!)

Thank you so much for being part of my sharing this past year - having you along with me makes it so worthwhile!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and if you get some time for yourself over the holidays - Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!