Dec 9, 2018

Sunday Share - Inspiration in the Mail

Where do you get your inspiration from when you sit down to make a special card, or even a few at a time? I know my inspiration comes from many places and today I'm sharing a couple of ideas with you -

I received this card a couple of years ago from some special  friends - I kept it on my desk because I really liked the design and wanted to replicate it someday . . . .

Last month Stampin' Up! had a special promotion that had lots of snowflakes and I reached for the card and decided to replicate it my way - here's my card using the Snow is Glistening stamps for the background, and the Blizzard Thinlits Die to cut the Glimmer Paper snowflakes - they are super sparkly in person!
Take a look at your mail in a new way as there are so many ideas for you to use for inspiration. I've used catalogues and flyers - sometimes it's the colour combinations, other times it's the layout that inspires me - but there is always something that helps me to start creating!

I made a few of these cards inspired by one I saw from another demonstrator in the US - I loved the simplicity of the card and it packs a special message to anyone who receives it - the greeting and the bulbs are from the Making Christmas Bright Bundle in the 2018 Holiday Catalogue.
The good news is the stamps and punch will be carrying over to next year BUT they won't be a bundled price - and bundles save you 10% by buying now!!
Click here to go to my online store and shop anytime to have your products sent to your door - you will also receive a thank you from me at the end of each month for choosing me as your demonstrator - I do appreciate it!

Check out the Year-end Closeout happening now and get your wish list items before they disappear for good - you don't want to say "I wish I had  . . . " Email or message me if you have any questions and I will do my best to help you out.
My last Make it Monday is December 17th at 7:00 pm and I have a full house coming!! It will be great to share some last minute cards and ideas with you! And I'll post pictures after for those who can't make it. . . .

Reminder that my website and blog links will not be available starting December 27th while they undergo some maintenance and reconstruction - I'm hoping to be up and running again by January 10th and will let you know as soon as I'm live again. Message or email me directly while my site is down so I can help you.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!