Nov 23, 2018

It's Back!!! Black Friday Specials - a new sale every 48 hours - check it out!

What's better than a Black Friday Sale?? How about 6 days of sales -  with different items from your Annual Catalogue on sale for 48 hours. At the end of 48 hours, a new group of items will be on sale! Watch for your favourites to come up and  make a list - so many items are on sale you won't believe your eyes!!

Today and tomorrow - Paper and Embellishments


Sunday and Monday - Stamps and Kits

Tuesday and Wednesday - Tools and Ink

Click on this link now to go to my website and start shopping - then check back each 48 hours for the next items on sale - here's a guide as to what will be on sale and when - if you want me to place the orders for you, message or email me with your payment information and I'll make it happen for you :-)

Here's the small print of what's included each day so you can plan ahead and have your list ready each day - and don't forget that online ordering deadline is 10:50 pm Pacific Time of the second day in each sale group

November 23–24
PAPER & EMBELLISHMENTS
Bags
Brads and Buttons
Cards and Envelopes
Cardstock
Designer Series Paper
Embossing material
Glitter
Ribbons
Twine
Specialty Paper
Tags
Washi Tape

November 25–26
STAMPS & KITS
Stamp sets (clear-mount, wood-mount, and photopolymer)
Project kits
Card kits
Kit refills
Memories & More
Punch box kits

November 27–28
TOOLS & INK
Adhesives
Applicators
Cleaners
Cutting tools
Embossing folders
Framelits and Thinlits
Ink Pads
Ink refills
Markers
Punches
Scoring Tools
Stamp blocks and cases

Sadly the Big Shot and Stamparatus are not included in the Tools and Ink sale, but if you do order from me I will pay the shipping on those two items as my Black Friday gift to you! If you order online, I will reimburse you when I send out the month end thank you cards for my online orders.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!