Jul 1, 2018

Sunday Share - Happy Canada Day and lots happening!

Happy Canada Day to all my Canadian family and friends - we are so fortunate to live in this beautiful land we call home. And to my friends south of our border, enjoy your Independence Day on July 4th. Here's a couple of cards I made to celebrate either occasion - fun to use the Swirly Scribbles Dies in a different way!
July is a BIG month of celebrations at Stampin' Up! First is the always popular Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Papers Special on for the whole month - with my Catalogue Launch Event happening next weekend, you can start working on which ones you want to get. I will help you do paper shares with friends too, so make a list and bring it to one of my events. RSVP on my website under Events tab or click on this link to see all the papers in the sale!
July is also a great month to join my team and become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator yourself. What, you say???  Why would I do that???

Well, for starters you can choose any one of the new colour families' ink pads FREE - that's a $92.25 gift to you - PLUS you get to choose any products in the current catalogue for your starter kit up to $165 for only $135, with no shipping or taxes for the kit, PLUS you get a package of business supplies including 8 new catalogues to share with family and friends, and you get at least a 20% discount on all your orders without worrying about a qualifying minimum until January 2019 - that's an awesome deal!!! And if being an active demonstrator is not for you, and you only want the free ink pads and discount for awhile, that's totally okay by me - no pressure ever to do anything more than you want :-). Click here to check it out (scroll down to Stampin' Up! Family Promotion), or call/message me for more information!
Join my next week at my Catalogue Launch Events - Thursday and Friday, July 5 & 6 from 2:00 - 5:00 pm and 7:00 - 9:00 pm or Saturday from 2:00 - 5:00 pm and make your own card, enter my draw for some fun prizes, and nibble on my "world famous" cookies. RSVP on my website under the Events tab (click here) or message me so I have your kit and new catalogue ready!

Browse my Retired Products Table for some Fantastic bargains!! All items are discounted to go - pick yours up early while there's lots to choose from!! I'm going through all my stamp sets, punches, dies and papers to have them all ready for you!
Can't wait to see you next week and share all the awesome new products and ideas - book your time now so I know you are coming - either on my website Events page or through my Facebook page.

Happy Stamping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!