Jun 17, 2018

Sunday Share - back in BC and visiting family plus some cards!

We've spent the past week back in BC, first camping in Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, then driving to the Nelson area to stay with our son Chris and DIL Becky.

Here's some of our trip highlights for you to see - starting with the sunset on our last night in Fairmont Hot Springs about 10:00 pm!
I thought you might appreciate what a "straight" road in BC looks like, compared to the prairie roads we drove on earlier in our trip - lots of mountains and you know there will shortly be a curve in the road!

Lots of great scenery in the mountains - 


And our camping spot at Chris and Becky's - fun to watch the baby lambs play around while their moms focus on eating!

I did make some cards to send to friends having birthdays - and used some retired products too so I can make room for all the new products in the Annual Catalogue - come and see some of the new ideas for yourself at my Catalogue launch Events July 5-6-7. Look on my website under the Events link for times each day. Can't wait to see you and share some of my fun creations! 

That awesome Copper Trim on the card below is in the new catalogue too - it separates and looks like netting!  I added copper embossing, and a small strip of paper that had some copper foil highlights!

And the Lace Trim is back too - I sponged Tranquil Tide on some of the retired Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Catalogue - a great way to get a new look!
If you are looking for a special card for a wedding or anniversary, then this card idea is perfect - fun fold openings are always a hit with the person receiving your card - and I can help you make or design cards for your family and friends that will make them say "Wow!". 

You can shop now for all the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue products by clicking on this link and setting up/using an account in your name - the order goes direct to you - which is the best way to get your products sooner while I am still traveling! 

Hope you enjoyed today's Sunday Share - 

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!