Jan 30, 2015

Love, Hearts and Valentines are in the air!

I had so much fun putting together all the treat bags in this month's Paper Pumpkin kit - have you done yours yet??? Can't wait to share the goodies with family and friends!  If you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin then good news - they just released some refill kits so you can get more - now everyone can get a treat bag that says you really care!
 
 
And here's the pictures of this week's Make it Monday  drop in event cards. Aren't they cute? You could have  tried card making for the first time, or just picked up some new ideas . . . .  it's a time for you to visit, create and then share what you did. Next Make it Monday is February 23rd and we'll do two new card ideas. Let me know you are coming so you can be part of the fun!
 
 
Love the new stamps and paper on these cards? I have the new catalogue for you if you haven't got yours yet - or check out the links to my on-line store to see all the new fun products.
 
The Perpetual Calendar Kits were on back-order but have now shipped so the classes will be soon! Watch for an email and check my blog if you ordered so we can set up a new time for you to put your kit together. I'll try to post pictures of my calendar soon - it is still a work in progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!