Feb 9, 2015

One spot left in Stamp Club starting this week!

I have only ONE spot left in the current Stamp Club - it starts Thursday February 12th at 7:00 pm BUT good news for busy lives - the Club is also carrying over to Friday mornings at 11:00 am starting February 13th!!

So if Thursday evenings aren't good for you - then email or message me to hold your spot on Friday mornings! I will email you all the details.

The main event will be the second Thursday of each month from 7 - 9 pm (Feb, Mar, Apr and May - two month break and then Aug, Sep, Oct and Nov) with the day after for those who prefer the Friday time from 11 am to 1 pm. All orders will be consolidated for the Club totals and as hostess you will still be able to order either Thursday evening or Friday morning - whichever is best for you!

Today a group of us worked on the perpetual calendar kit - lots of fun and too busy to take pictures so here's a couple of the finished product and the products we used - if you haven't ordered your kit there is still time . . . .  . and if you come to Stamp Club this week, you can place your order as your Club commitment for February!

 
Hope to see you soon - meanwhile happy crafting . . . . and watch for my blog update Monday when I am part of the Creative Blog Hop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!