Jan 8, 2015

The secret to NEVER forgetting a birthday or Anniversary again is:

 
The All NEW Perpetual Calendar Project Kit #137950 on p 17 in the

 
2015 Occasions Catalogue and I am having 3 special class events so you can order your kit ahead of time, and make it in my studio - relaxing, and humming along to my "toons",  as you put it together. I have bought the coordinating stamp set which you can use during the class, plus I have all the ink pads, extra embellishments and cardstock to make your project really special - all you need to buy is the class kit, and book your time - maximum 8 guests per session so plan now! You will go home with a gorgeous and USEFUL project ready for you to fill in your family and friends special dates. And never, ever have to say "I'm sorry I missed your date!" again.
 
All inclusive cost is $30.00 - this includes the kit, shipping, taxes and the nominal class fee for the use of all the extras listed. You can pre-pay by e-transfer, credit card, cheque or cash.
 
So how can you get in on this fun??? Easy as 1 - 2 - 3!!
 
1. Order and pay me for your kit/s by January 20th so I can be sure it arrives for the first event date. If you pay by credit card, please bring the class fee of $5.00 to your event date/time.
 
2. Choose from one of these dates - bring a friend (she'll need a kit, too!) and get a special gift:
 
Thursday January 29th - 7:00 to 9:00 pm
Friday, January 30th - 2:00 to 4:00 pm
Saturday January 31st - Update! At MRSS Crop from 1:00 to 3:00 pm
Update! - Adding Sunday February 1st 1:00 to 3:00 pm
 
3. Bring your favourite adhesives and a journaling pen to write in some names to get started. I do recommend getting the Project Life pens #135304, which are not only great for adding your names to this project, but they make the ideal journaling pens on scrapbook pages too. They are a terrific price @ 2/$5.95 (size 01 and 05) and write so smoothly - you'll really wonder how you did without them.
 
 
(Here's the stamp set we will be using - #137167 $29.95 if you want your own)
 
 
And just in case you didn't notice on my website, Sale-A-Bration is on until March 31st which means every time you order $60.00 in products, you can choose something FREE from the Sale-A-Bration flyer . . . .  . so take a look and see what you want to get FREE now! Don't have the catalogue or flyer yet???? Call or email me to get yours delivered or pick up at any of my events - meanwhile you can check it out on my website. Add to your Perpetual Calendar Kit order to bring your order to $60.00 and pick out your FREE item now!
 
Shop or browse now - click here to see more new products or what's on FREE until March 31st - or to become part of my Stampin' Up! team. Do you want to get your crafting products at discounts?  I will support you to grow your business your way, or just to enjoy your hobby on your own.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!