Nov 21, 2023

Sunday Share - A Bit Late PLUS Retiring Products List Is Here!

I don't know if you watched the Grey Cup game on Sunday with family and/or friends - well we did (YAY! Montreal) but with making plans for the game and what to eat and when, I totally forgot to poot to my blog! Then I decided I should wait until today so you would know about all the retiring products in the Holiday Mini  . . . . so here we are!

I've got a sketch for you in my weekly newsletter coming out tomorrow and wanted to give you an alternate take on the design to share that sketches can be any season or occasion you need - not just what might be pictured at the time.

Here's my birthday card - I'm always needing birthday cards, aren't you??  It's a quick and easy sketch that uses a whole sheet of 6" x 6" DSP to make two cards.  Or you can use the one sheet and add a much wider strip to your envelope, as well as a strip inside but this time I opted for the two cards . . .  which one do you like best??  It also uses the Biggest Wish Stamp Set in the Annual catalogue - while the one in my newsletter features to coordinating More Wishes Stamps Set from the Holiday Mini - having both sets gives you so many possibilities!! 

Retiring products already?/ Yes it's that time where we will be saying farewell to some seasonal favourites as Stampin' Up! prepares us for the next catalogue coming in early January.  If you still have some products' on your list to buy, now's the time to hop on to my store and get them quick before they are gone for good - just use my links here and start shopping!!  And if you live out of town, and have ordered from me in the past six months, then watch for the new Spring Mini coming to your mailbox late December/early January 😉💕

Watch for my newsletter tomorrow with all the details and sign up with my pop-up here if you haven't already as that's the best way to stay in the loop with me!

Happy stamping!

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!