Nov 29, 2023

It's A New Paper Pumpkin Kit - Time To Share

Have you tried our Paper Pumpkin Kits yet?  I love that I can take my box with me when I travel in our trailer or grab to visit a friend who wants a bit of crafting time.  The kits have EVERYTHING I need to make the projects as shown, or I can add some of my own products and change them up to suit my needs.  There's always lots of inspiration on the Paper Pumpkin Facebook Page.

Send or share best wishes with all your loved ones with the December's All the Best Paper Pumpkin kit. This month's kit comes with an acetate box to package your finished cards and envelopes, perfect for storing your completed projects or for easy gifting of your set of cards.

Your kit includes everything you need to make 9 cards (3 each of 3 designs) measuring 4¼" x 5½" plus 9 coordinating envelopes and your exclusive photopolymer stamp set. 

The details are:

  • 9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
  • 9 coordinating envelopes.
  • 1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
  • 1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
  • 1 photopolymer stamp set.
  • Embellishments.
  • Specialty gold foil die cuts.
  • Enough adhesive to finish the project.
  • Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path
As always, your kit includes all the embellishments, adhesive, and paper pieces featuring gold foil detailing in the elegant borders and hand-drawn floral artwork to make your project complete. You'll be able to use the included belly band to add the perfect finishing touch to your boxed card set. 

Pick up a prepaid subscription (1, 3, 6, or 12 months) from my online store, or set up a monthly subscription. To receive the December kit, you must subscribe or activate your prepaid code before 10 December.

Reminder that the Last Chance sale is still on for the Holiday Mini - be sure to grab your favourites before they are gone forever!!  Use the link to my online store and look for the special promotion! 

Happy stamping,

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!