Oct 15, 2023

Sunday Share - A Twist on a Sketch and World Card Making Day Rewind!

It's time to take a look at a sketch I'm featuring in my newsletter later this week - but I wanted to share with you an alternate using the All About Autumn Specialty Designer Series Papers - there is hardly any stamping on these cards so they are quick to put together.  I love how the shine shows up in my pictures!!

Here's a close look at some of those shiny papers!

Die cut a couple of different shapes for the card front from the Nested Essentials Dies, and you've got some lovely cards ready to send.  My card bases are both Pretty Peacock, but one highlights the Moody Mauve DSP for a change of pace . . . birthday greetings from Artistically Inked and the Thank You sentiment is from Earthen Textures as are the die cut leaves.


And here's the sketch that inspired the cards and my upcoming newsletter project too!

You can see how I turned the sketch on it's side for the birthday card - it's an easy thing to do and changes the whole look of your cards. Which is your favourite?? Share what you do on my Facebook page 😉💕


Did you miss some of the events during World Card Making Day?? Here's the rewind so you can catch all the details now . . .  the video will be available until the end of the day October 31st so grab your cardstock and watch it now!!

I had some major technical issues with my pictures not downloading so I could watermark and add them so this is a short post to remind you what you can do with supplies you have on hand!! 

Shopping time?? Use this link and get started! 

Happy stamping!

Ginny


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!