Sep 17, 2023

Sunday Share - Time to Light The Candles Kit Style!

I was catching up on making cards for our grandkids to have on hand instead of having to rush out to the dollar store at the last minute - and I grabbed the fabulous Light The Candles Card Kit from our Kits Collection online. I took it camping with me because it has all I needed to make the cards without bringing a lot of extra supplies . . . perfect for small spaces!!

Look at the cool greetings in the stamp set - I know I will be using those stamps on lots of cards now that I I have opened my box! 


I really liked the colours in this kit - so bright and cheerful - they will make a great addition to the birthday box they keep on hand for their card giving. 

Did you try our kits yet?? They are so much fun to make and easy to take along for some down time relaxing or crafting with family and friends. You can click here to check out all the kits currently in stock! 


Do you make cards to share with anyone in your family like I do? Or do you make and send them out so someone gets happy mail? 

Whatever you do with your cards, I hope you are sharing them so someone is smiling and saying thank you for thinking of me . . . watch for a fun project coming in my newsletter on Wednesday!! Sign up if you haven't already so you keep up to date on my stamping world!

Happy stamping!

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!