Sep 3, 2023

Sunday Share - Getting a Head Start on Festive Tags and Cards

Once the calendar flips over to the fall months, I know it's time to start planning how I will make all the cards and tags I want to have on hand for the holiday season ahead.  And I don't want a lot of stress while I work on projects, so making use of some of the shortcuts Stampin' Up! provides (like this all inclusive kit) is definitely on my list!!

When I saw the Festive Tags kit (#162485) my first thought was "Wow that's a lot of tags" and then I immediately thought - why not use them or some of them - on card bases to get quick and fancy cards in a flash? 

So that's what I'm doing with my kit that just arrived - I haven't had a chance to make any yet but you can be sure I will!! The price is great at only $18.00 for 15 tags (or card embellishments) so you can't beat that for a bargain!! Look at all you get in the box in the picture below!!

The kit includes:

Enough supplies to create 15 gift tags—3 each of 5 designs

Printed tags, printed die cuts and stickers, adhesive, and embellishments

Includes printed sentiments in English, French, German, and Dutch

Finished tag size range: 1-1/2" x 2" to 2-1/2" x 3"

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Garden Green, Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, and Real Red

Watch the video as Sara shows us how to make up the kit - fun times!! 

Shop my online store for kits, or all your crafting supplies at this link - and remember the new Holiday Mini will be out on Wednesday, September 6th so be ready to shop!!  I put the picture at the top of this post so you know what to look for!! 

I have more catalogues here for pick up or drop off and I did mail them to my regular out of town customers. 

Happy stamping!

Ginny


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!