Oct 16, 2022

Sunday Share - Some Card Ideas and Kits For You!

It's time to share some recent cards I made with you - some using retired products (so I can buy more new stuff!) and some using the recent kits from the online Kit Collection - link here for you to shop!

I have such a great time visiting The Wesbrooke in Pitt Meadows and working with the crafting group they call Helping Hands to add some cards to their birthday box so each person will have a handmade card on their special day. This month we also made the first of a few Christmas cards so they will have some to distribute to those staying at the residence over the holidays. 

The ladies are getting very quick at putting together the kits I assemble for them - they say it's because they've watched me over the years while I share card ideas with them. I think it's because they are really great learners!! 

I was at a small crop recently and used my time to work on some Paper Pumpkin Kits and a couple of kits from the newest in the collection   . . . here's some pictures of the two I worked on - lots of fun when everything is included (except scissors to cut twine or ribbon)


I made up three of the tags which have a really cute pocket on the back of the tag for a gift card but I think I might add the rest of the tags to a regular card base and add some of our pretty Christmas papers behind the punch outs . . .what do you think?? I really like the red one in the middle with the Lights Aglow Designer Series Paper in the background!!
I also pulled out my Birthday organizer Kit and started to make the cards to use each month - the kit comes with 12 cards plus the organizer that you personalize with your family and friends special dates. That way you are always ready to send a card to make them smile, knowing you've been thinking of them in the best way! This would be a great gift to give a family member who keeps asking "when is this person's birthday or anniversary" so they have a head start on planning!
I cut the soft Mint Macaron bases in half, trimmed out the score line and added the one piece to Basic White card bases. Now I have the other half (it was the back side) ready to add some stamped images and greetings - 6 more cards from the kit! 
My Craft and Chat invites are out for Tuesday, October 18th at 7:00 pm. If you'd like to join me on Zoom and didn't get an email invite, let me know as I'm happy to add you. You can work on any project or play along with me using the measurements I send on Tuesday morning with the Zoom link. 

Till next time - happy stamping!

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!