Apr 24, 2022

Sunday Share - My Final In Color Sneak Peek!

 Are you getting ready for the new Annual catalogue??? It launches May 3rd so we are counting down the days! Here's the cover - it's filled with so many great products that I can't wait to share with you!

Do you have your new catalogue yet? If it's in the mail from me, watch for it and if you are local then ask me to drop one off for you (or you can pick up if you are out!). 

Here is your clue for the fifth In Color - 

I bloom in perfect symmetry. Elegant, fragrant, vibrant—I’m a flower fit for royalty. Together we can celebrate friendships, new beginnings, and affection. Think of me as your wellspring of tranquility and personal connection.

What’s my name?

While you ponder that clue, here's a card I made at last week's Craft and Chat evening - it's a Faux Step Card. I love having friends from all over join in on Zoom so we can share our ideas and the cards we make! If you want to join me, then let me know to add you to my invite list - I'd love to see you on Zoom! Here's another one I shared as a bonus card - I do like to show ways we can use up some of our retired product to make some really pretty cards (and yes, this card was mostly retired DSP and stamps) 

Only 9 more days to shop the Last Chance clearance for retiring products - if there is something from the expiring catalogue still on your wish list then don't delay! Check out this link to my online store to see if your favourite items are still available then place your order right away - you don't want to be the sad face who missed out!! 

Ready for the final colour? Introducing - 

Orchid Oasis 

And here they all are together so you can see how much fun they will be to create with over the next two years! Definitely on trend colours from Stampin' Up! don't you think??  And wait until you see the coordinating products to work with the colours!! 

Happy stamping!

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!