Mar 24, 2022

Last Chance Products - Retiring Annual Catalogue!!

 

Last-Chance Products

Ready or not it's Retirement Time! Stampin' Up! has just released the list of retiring products and some items are on sale. Now is the time to get those items on your wish list ordered before they are long gone.  I highlighted a few of the products below that I adore and are on sale now. Order online to be sure you get your items, or ask me when my next group order is going in! You can still shop from the January-June Mini Catalogue (Spring Edition) as it's good until the end of June!! 

Here are my Top 3 Tips for the Retirement List:

  1. In Colors: All 2020-2022 In Color inks, paper, and embellishments are retiring. These items usually sell out quickly so don't forget to add ink refills and extra cardstock to your craft stash. You don't want to miss having these gorgeous colours in your collection!

  2. Bundles: Bundles, with their 10% savings, all retire! Even if the bundle items carryover to the next catalogue the discount does not - so if you have your eye on a bundle, get it now and save!

  3. Stamps vs. Accessories: Retiring stamps are usually available  until mid-month April. All other retiring items, such as paper, embellishments, and dies are only available while supplies last, so you don't want to wait and miss out.

The new Annual Catalogue will launch May 3rd and if you ordered from me in the past year, you will be getting yours in the mail direct from Stampin' Up! before the end of April.  If you didn't order from me during the last 12 months, I will have some available for pick up after Easter break. 

Happy Stamping!
Ginny


VIEW LAST-CHANCE PRODUCTS LIST ONLINE


Stampin' Up! In Color Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!