Dec 20, 2020

Sunday Share - Wishing You a Merry Christmas

 Did you think a year ago that we would be celebrating Christmas without our family joining us? Did we even know a year ago what a "safe bubble" meant" or "physical distancing" and who thought we would be going everywhere with a mask on??  COVID has sure changed our day to day lives and given us the chance to give back to those needing some happy mail or reach out and make that caring connection to know all is well (or as good as it can be). 

We are missing family and friends - that's a given - but we are also very grateful that we are healthy and that all our friends and family take the provincial health guidelines seriously and respect that we are all  doing this together so we can get back to some kind of normal next year. Meanwhile we decorated as usual, and wanted to share a couple of pictures of our decorations  - and then a couple of quick cards to make if you still need some inspiration!

Our Christmas village features a hand made ceramic church, house, covered bridge, toy shop and trees - some with lights that I made many years ago. We've added some small figures and pieces over the years, but the main ones still take centre stage. It's fun to see the dates and remember when we added to the collection. Do you have traditions that you bring out and talk about each year??


This card shows off the Plaid Tidings DSP pack which is retiring so you might want to grab some before it's gone . . . . I loved the variety of plaids that were great for all seasons from early fall right through winter. And I had a strip left to decorate my envelope. I used the In The Woods Dies to cut the tree outline, and the inset tree.

This sketch was featured a while back on one of my posts, but I wanted to show you one using mostly white cardstock that has been embossed for texture. Just a strip of Brightly Gleaming DSP and some copper ribbon  and stars to give the shiny look and you've got a quick card! The DSP is retiring and on sale - so grab it while you can :-)

Here's the link to my online store so you can shop at your leisure . . . pj's definitely work the best!! 


If you want a copy of the new January-June Mini catalogue that you can order from starting January 5th please let me know so I can get it to you - I can mail, drop off or you can pick up from my box.

Enjoy Christmas however you are celebrating - stay safe in your bubble - thank you so much for being a part of my stamping journey - your support of my small business is appreciated more than you know!!

Happy Stamping!

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!