Dec 6, 2020

Sunday Share - Inspiration from my Stamp Club Card Swap

 I have a real treat for you today - get ready to be inspired as you look at the fabulous cards made by members of my 2020 Stamp Club! And each one received a special treat from me when they picked up their orders - how cute are the mini coffee cups and holders (filled with hot chocolate mixes, and biscotti).

Each year we have a card swap, and everyone who is able to participate shares a Christmas Card - this year with COVID restrictions not everyone could join in - I think you will enjoy looking at the cards from the ones who did contribute this year - you rock ladies!! 

Masking and sponging create this super cute snowman scene!


An embossing folder mimics snow falling on these trees - makes me think of a tree farm!

Rustic notes for the embossed and inked background give this card a vintage feel!

A masterful gnome thanks to some great punch art!

Stamping on the Designer Series Paper gives a special touch to this card!

Embossing the background cardstock and DSP for a textured appeal!


And here's a stack of 125 Curvy Keepsake treat boxes ready to take to The Wesbrooke in Pitt Meadows so the crafty ladies there can put them together with some treats inside for their Christmas Day table decorations - no adhesives required = Perfect!!

Are you still crafting for the holidays?? Need any help?? Let me know and we can Zoom chat while you work on your projects . . .

Watch for this event coming Tuesday December 8th - you want to shop early before your favourite items are gone and there will be some great deals!! Shop online using my blog link or message me to place your order!

Happy Stamping

Ginny



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!