Aug 16, 2020

Sunday Share - Catching Up with Cards at The Wesbrooke

Many of you know that I love my card making classes with the ladies at The Wesbrooke residence in Pitt Meadows - I've been sharing happy times with them for almost three years. COVID-19 put an end to our face to face crafting times for now, but the Recreation Director and I worked out a way for me to keep on sharing my card making with the ladies by providing them with kits each month, and some instruction sheets for them to follow and make their cards.

While it's not the same as being together, I know they are enjoying making the cards from the kits, and I'm happy they are keeping safe and healthy with their protocols in place.

My pictures today show the cards they did in July and I'm busy cutting more papers for their August kits to deliver next week.

The cards with tags are a perfect design for guys in your world and the Rustic Retreat Stamp Set is a great one with so many sayings and options . . . .  it's definitely not just for Christmas (although it does have a Christmas stamp in the set). 

The Braided Linen Trim is the perfect touch to add to the die cut tags on the Terracotta card, while the Reversible Old Olive/Pretty Peacock Ribbon picks up the colours in the Pretty Peacock card.  The Stitched So Sweetly Dies were the right size for the Thinking of You greeting - if you don't have this die set you really need to get it - lots of choices to die cut backgrounds, labels and tags.

The second card features Old Olive cardstock embossed with the Meadow Moments Embossing Folder (one of a two-pack) in the Annual Catalogue - so pretty with the flowers and butterflies!! The background strip of patterned paper was retired earlier this year but was too pretty not to use for this card and I found some retired ribbon on my shelf that was a perfect match. They got to stamp the little butterfly on the envelope too!

Thinking of You sentiment came from the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp set - some lovely scripty greetings and flower images as well as coordinating dies to make cutting a breeze! 

I'm always happy when I can make cards that use up some of my older papers and add new products to keep them fresh and fun! And you know that when we use up our papers we can buy more!! 

What are you stamping lately? Do you make a card to send to someone special or do you make a few cards at a time to be ready for any occasion? I do a bit of both 😀 so I'm usually ready for unexpected needs! Check out my online store now for all your papers, inks and supplies to keep crafting! It's a brand new look so you may need to rest your password and save the new URL (where you find my store!!) 

Happy stamping!

Ginny


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!