Jul 12, 2020

Sunday Share - Sharing Sunshine for Summer Fun!!


While we haven't seen much sunshine on the West Coast yet this summer, I've been able to create my own sunshine in my craft room with the June Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin' Up! - it truly is a Box of Sunshine from the outside in - take a look at what's included and then the first cards I made with the kit . . . . I think you'll be ready to add Paper Pumpkin kits to your monthly card fun too!! 

Doesn't the box make you think of summer - and it's designed to be sent on to someone special who needs a bit of a pick me up - there is even a mailing label to add and then fill the box with yellow themed small treats and gifts or just some of the cards from the kit for them to use.
This picture shows the contents that you will use to make the cards. What a happy way to share some sunshine!! What are you doing this summer to make your own sunshine or to spread it to those you care about?? The picture below shows the first four cards I made according to the enclosed instruction sheet . . . . then take  a look at what I did next!
It's super easy to get your own Paper Pumpkin subscription started - click on this link for the options (choose either a monthly subscription or prepaid 3, 6, or 12 months) and you are on your way to getting a box each month. You can suspend any month before the 10th of that month if you will be away or too busy to craft, but the kits are great to take with you as everything you need is in the box and fun to put together with others while visiting! I do have my own scissors handy to cut any ribbons or twine!
The Paper Pumpkin Fan Club page on Facebook gives you tons of alternate ideas each month like the one above, and again below - I took one of the ideas and made it my own by cutting off the card front to get two cards! It's amazing how creative everyone is with taking the kit basics and making something else and this resource is designed for you as a subscriber!!
I'm sending lots of cards in the mail, and giving some of my family cards that they can use for any occasion without having to run out to the stores last minute . . . . there are lots of ways to share our creativity and I hope you are finding some ways to help bring some sunshine to those in your world 😊💕😷 Ask me anytime to get you started having some create time just for you!

Happy stamping!!

Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!