May 17, 2020

Sunday Share - Retiring In Colors Part 3

This weekend I am  highlighting the last of the 2018-2020 In Colors that are retiring with the Annual Catalogue on June 2nd. You definitely want to get your inks, papers, blends and embellishments in your favourite colours before they leave for good!

Today's post is all about Lovely Lipstick - such a vibrant red and it's been a great colour to add to my card designs when I wanted a bright and cheerful card. My ladies at the seniors residence where I was doing classes (pre-COVID-19) loved it for Thinking of You cards, Valentines Day cards and so many happy occasion cards.
Here's a couple of cards I did recently - pairing the Lovely Lipstick with the Best Dressed Designer Series Papers (also retiring) for some really cheerful cards!
I had some people ask how I did the envelopes to match my cards so here's my tip: Cut a piece of DSP 6" x 6" and then trim off 2 1/4" for the envelope flap. Use the rest of the DSP on your card as you wish then pull out your Silicone Mat (the best "tool" ever for keeping adhesive off your work space!) and place the mat between the flap and the back side - add your Snail adhesive to the flap (you can also use liquid Tombow glue). Add the DSP where you glued it and trim around the ends from the back side with your Paper Snips. Here's a picture for you:
Remember time is running out on the Last Chance retiring items so check out the store now and get what you want before its gone!!
While you are in my store, pick up the COVID-19 Giveback Download of tons of sentiments to make fun cards to send to family, friends and neighbours that you are missing seeing every day . . .  they will love getting your happy mail!!
Looking for something special or need some ideas or help with a project?? Contact me and I'l get back to you as soon as I can . . . . .

Happy stamping!

Ginny


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!