May 24, 2020

Sunday Share - Quick Cards For You to Make (and Send!)

I've been busy in my crafting studio making cards - and sending them - to family and friends. Since we can't get out and socialize, this is almost the next best thing to let everyone know you are thinking of them.
Did you make some cards on Thursday with the Stampin' Up! Day of Service event on Facebook Live??  I'm showing just a few of the ones I made - I still have more to finish off then get in the mail (as that's the important part!) but I do have the bits and pieces cut and ready to go (it's called creative chaos!). The whole idea is that we #shareshunshine!! You can still get the Gold Trimmed Card Bases and Envelopes that I used in the Last Chance Products section of my store - I'd stock up now for some really good quality card bases and envelopes - and they are on sale for only $8.10 + shipping/taxes for a package of 20 - get them here!
If you didn't get a chance, and want to catch up now, then go to Sara's CEO page on Facebook where you can get all the details.  If you haven't yet purchased the COVID-19 Giveback download (check it out here) with 15 pages of greetings to cut, punch or die cut out - you can still get yours for only $12 US and all proceeds go to your designated choice when you check out. So far Stampin' Up! has raised over $190,000 and they are hoping to hit that $200 K mark soon! The words are perfect to add to scrapbooking layouts too!
Here's a quick card for you to try with any papers you have at home - pretty papers used as the background, and also for the punched daisies and mini flowers.
I'm still able to connect with my ladies at The Wesbrooke by dropping off some card kits and instructions for them to make on their crafting days (less people, more spaces) so they have some cards to share with those having birthdays at the residence, or for those who would like to send cards out to their family as a way of keeping in touch.  This was one of the cards I put into kits for them.
And here's the other card I did for them - it's another easy card for you to make at home with strips of Designer Series Papers, a single greeting stamp on a punched out layer. Punches are super easy and quick when you need a card in a hurry - I added strips of the DSP to the envelope flap for a fun touch!
I'm so happy to say that the new catalogue pictured here and available for online purchasing and ordering starting June 3rd, will have lots of punches and most will be available in bundles with stamps for you to save money at the same time!!
Let me know if you received a catalogue from my mailing if you live farther away from me - or I have your copy here and we can do "porch pickup" or delivery whichever works best. Here's a peak at the new "In Colors" for 2020-2022 in my now famous Bookmark for you to take with your catalogue or next order!

Remember my online store is always open for you when you run out of your basics - check out the clearance centre and the retiring items too - they won't be around much longer . . . .  and if you run out of adhesives, I usually have some that you can purchase right away!! Message me any time - I'm here to help you get your creating done :-)

Happy stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!