Apr 14, 2019

Sunday Share - More cards at The Wesbrooke and a sneak peek!

As you know, I visit the crafty ladies at The Wesbrooke in Pitt Meadows once a month so we can make some cards and catch up on their world.
Here are the cards we made last month, and I had to make them some Easter treat baskets too so they could fill them with some candies and treats (after they ate the ones I put in!)


Once a year, The Wesbrooke has a special dinner for all their volunteers, both those who live at the residence, and those who come from outside the community - we were royally treated to a turkey dinner with all the trimmings last week. It was wonderful to hear how so many people contribute to making this place a real home for everyone (not just a place to live). Here are a couple of pictures of the tables and salad course (after that I was too busy eating to take pictures!) Thanks to everyone who contributed to the evening!


Psst - want to see a sneak peek of the new catalogue coming your way in June? I attended On Stage in Vancouver yesterday and along with 600+ of my closest demonstrator friends (LOL!) got my very own copy of the new catalogue! It was an amazing day of playing with new products and learning about upcoming promotions to bring those products to you - if you are one of my regular customers and live out of town, your catalogue will be in the mail to you in May. Local customers can pick theirs up at my annual Show and Tell Catalogue Launch Party in late June. Details will be on my events page in May, once I finalize the dates/times!
I can tell you there were ooohs and ahhhs all around the room when we were given our catalogues! Here's the cards we made during our make and take sessions with some of the brand new products - so pretty!
Make it Monday tomorrow night at 7:00 pm still has some spaces so book now on my Events Page or message me if you want to make a few cards to have on hand to give - no running to the store last minute!

Start thinking now about getting any of the retiring In Color cardstock, inks, re-inkers or embellishments because they will definitely go fast once the retiring list is published next week - contact me or shop directly with this link.

Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!