Apr 30, 2019

Paper Pumpkin Class with April Sentimental Rose Kits - update SOLD OUT!!


Hi everyone – I was able to get 6 refill kits from April’s Paper Pumpkin distribution before they sold out and you will love making these cards with me – you can make the 9 cards as the kit directions show OR you can come to my studio class and make 6 more (that’s a total of 15 cards) using extra products that I will supply – all for $20.00. That’s a real bargain and is open to the first 6 people who reply then follow up with an etransfer to my email!

Don’t wait – book your spot now – I will work with you on dates to complete the kits but planning dates between May 14 – 27 both afternoons and evenings! Can’t wait to share this awesome kit with you – here’s a couple of  pictures for you so you know what’s coming 😊.  I will draw a name from all those attending and the lucky winner will go home with the special coordinating stamp set that we will use in class!
  


The refill kit contents include everything except the stamp set and ink spot so you will be able to create all the cards easily!
And here's a peak at a couple of the extra card options and I am working on more for you to choose from!
Don't delay - reserve your spot now - $20 by etransfer and you are in! Please indicate preference for day/evening class when paying!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!