Jan 21, 2018

Sunday Swaps - sharing a card I made or one I received!

Hi everyone -

Each week I am sharing a card with you that you can use for inspiration or copy it exactly - it's up to you!

Today's card is a swap card I sent recently to a group of Canadian demonstrators using products from the Annual Catalogue (AC for short) as well as the new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogues. I love to remind myself that there are great products all year round in our AC as well as in the featured seasonal catalogues!

Here's my card:



And here's the products I used to make it (click on each product to go to my store if you want to purchase now or send me an email with your order):

Berry Burst Cardstock base #144243 - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4";
Whisper White Cardstock #100730 - 2 x 4" x 5 1/4" + scrap for stamping and die cutting;
Foil Frenzy Specialty Designer Series Paper #144125 - 2" x 4 3/4" before using the Banner Triple Punch #138292;
Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper Stack #145559 - 1 1/2" x 5 1/4" before using the Banner Triple Punch;
Myths & Magic 6" x 6" Glimmer Paper #145601 - 2" square die cut with Sweet & Sassy Framelits #141707; as were the Whisper White and Berry Burst hearts.
Party Pandas Stamp Set #147221 (clear) FREE with $60 purchase during Sale-a-Bration.
The Panda Bear was stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink #140931 for the best impression and the two greetings on the hearts with Berry Burst Classic Stampin' Pad #144083
I added some of the new and super easy to use Tutti-frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins #145609 to the card for some fun colour!

I hope you enjoyed looking at my card today and while you are visiting my blog, please sign up so you won't miss any of my posts and ideas! And do let me know what you are creating this weekend!

Happy stamping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love when you leave a comment on this post or my blog - thanks for reading!!